Friday, March 11, 2016

Week 4 - Foundation Phase Complete!

Nothing exciting this week, but we are through the foundation phase!!  Our inspections got completed, the structural steel is set, and interior concrete poured.


The window egress is in the back.

Basement bathroom rough-in

Garage

Garage Service Door

 
My brother drove over on Saturday and FaceTimed with us so we could see what it all looked like.  We did notice a tear in the waterproofing at the front of the house.


I asked my PM about it, assuming it was somewhat normal and that he had seen it, which he had.  He said that this a common occurrence this time of year.  The wet soil settles around the foundation in the overdig and pulls the waterproofing down in the process.  He is going to have the waterproofing company come back and repair it to spec. 

Next week, we are expecting the arrival of our rough framing package!!!  I can't tell you how excited I am!!







No comments:

Post a Comment