Saturday, March 19, 2016

Week 5 - Rough Framing Packages Arrive and Framing Starts!!

Well, this week was a nail biter as we anxiously waited for news that the rough framing packages had arrived and framing had started.  

As you saw from my post a few days ago, they did arrive and then it was just a waiting game to see when the framing would start.

Then Thursday night, my brother FaceTimed again to show us that all of the materials had been organized and machinery was in place to do work!!

Friday morning we got a quick update from our PM with this:


My parents drove by at noon, but there wasn't much noticeable change.  But they went back around 4:00pm to find this:





My brother drove by around 7:00pm and they were still working. It looked like they had gotten 95% of the first floor done and were starting to prep for the second floor!! I'll post those pictures once he sends them through!
 


 


 


 






 


 


 


 

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness!! How do you do it only getting photos and face-timing?! We live about 30 minutes from our future home and as soon as they start building, I am probably gonna be out there at least twice a week to see the progress.
    It's looking great!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trust me, I wanted to pop some popcorn and plant a lawn chair across the street to watch the whole show! It's definitely not easy. I'm SO glad my brother is able to go by and look, otherwise, I would be going insane.

      Delete