Wednesday, April 27, 2016

For anyone skeptical about NVR Mortgage

I sent an email to my Loan Officer and Underwriter earlier this week to double check what paperwork they might still need and to make sure we would have totals for the closing before we fly to Ohio four days before closing and are unable to access our bank.

I got an email back from the LO the same day with some of the information I was looking for, but today, I got a phone call from the underwriter who was out of the office when I sent my email.

She called to follow up (wut?!)

I have read so many posts about bad communication and poor follow through and she completely amazed me with her thoroughness.  She basically said we were all set to close and then listed off three things that were coming my way for signature and mentioned the one thing I would need to get her before we close.  Annnnnd we're all done! 

WOOHOO!!


2 comments:

  1. Very similar to our experience. Very thorough, very responsive and very helpful! We were very happy with them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to know! I was prepared for the worst from reading blogs, but am happy with how it's going!

      Delete